My research skills include:
- Hypothesis design and testing.
- Quantitative analysis
- Including (but not limited to) portfolio construction, rebalancing, backtesting, etc.
- Empirical textual analysis
- For instance, using word lists for sentiment analysis and other measures (e.g. trust).
I’m experienced with learning design, including:
- Customised learning plans for 1:1 training.
- Online courses designed to increase engagement and knowledge retainment.
- Content that is accessible and useable by individuals with mild dyslexia.
Core languages I work with:
- Python (proficient),
- Particularly with the Pandas and NumPy frameworks. I’m also comfortable with other frameworks including (but not limited to) SciPy, NLTK, Plotly, Matplotlib, and Dash.
- R (intermediate)
Other ‘languages’ and CMS I’m familiar with:
- WordPress (proficient)
- HTML / CSS (basic)
Off the shelf software & OS:
I strongly prefer working on macOS, but can also work on Windows.